Purpose & Mission
The Purpose & Mission of our Church
"We are here to magnify God's name; to bring people into the Family of God; to help them to mature in the church; and help all of us to participate in missions around the world."
Our Mission is:
To bring people into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
- There is but one living and true God, everlasting, of infinite power, wisom and goodness, maker and preserver of all things both visible and invisible. In the unity of this Godhead, there are three Persons of one substance, of eternal being, and equal in holiness, justice, wisdom, power, and dignity; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Son, who is the word of the Father, the very eternal God of one substance with the Father, took man's nature in the womb of the blessed virgin; so that two whole and perfect natures, the Godhead and manhood, were joined together in one person, never to be divided, whereof is on Christ, very God and perfect man, who actually suffered, was crucified, dead, and buried, to reconcile the Father to us and to make atonement, not only for our actual guilt, but for our original sin.
- Christ did truly rise again from the dead, and took again his body with all things appertaining to the perfections of man's nature, and ascended into heaven and there sitteth until he shall return to judge all men at the last day.
- The Holy Spirit, proceeding from the Father and the Son, is of one substance, majesty and glory with the Father and Son, very an eternal God.
- We believe the verbal and plenary inspiration of the Holy Scriptures known as the Bible. The Bible is the Word of God, the full and complete revelation of the plan and history of redemption.
- Eternal life with God in Heaven is a portion of the reward of the finally righteous; and everlasting banishment from the presence of the Lord, and unending torture in hell, are the wages of the persistently wicked (Matthew 25:46; Psalms 9:17; Revelation 21:7-8.
- We believe in the imminent, personal, premillennial, Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (I Thess. 4:15-18; Titus 2:13; II Peter 3:1-4; Matthew 24:29-44), and we love and wait for His appearing (II Tim. 4:8).